8 Hours of Teen Behind the Wheel Instruction for $359
We will be accepting registrations for students requiring the 8 Hours behind the Wheel on August 15th, 2021.
1. Students must have completed a 24 hour online course and have a Certificate of Completion from provider.
2. Students must have a minimum of 20 hours driving with parents. We will assess student's experience lesson during the first lesson.
3. Upon completion of the assessment during Lesson #1, we will schedule the student's remaining 3 In Car Lessons.
Please follow the instructions
Please submit a registration and then answer our reply. You might want to check your junk or spam file for our reply.
To download the contract for Behind the wheel training please click here
* You must have a valid Learner's Permit.
* Fill out the required registration by using the "Register Now" button above.
* Be sure to choose you are applying for Behind the Wheel or In Car Training
* We will reply with an email to the provided parent email with questions we need answered for scheduling. Make sure it does not go into your Spam folder.
We are sorry, but you must have transportation to and from our location or one of the Dublin High Schools we select for this program. We can not provide transportation to and from home.
We do not offer "weekend only" In Car lessons. Home schooled students who can go during the day, please make note on registration. We can schedule you sooner.